Introduction to Invoice Discounting
Invoice Discounting- Financial Services is what Trade Debtor Finance Consultants are all about. Firstly Invoice funding or Discounting is normally a bank product and not to be mistaken with Factoring. It is widely used in more established businesses that have a collection department, or administrative section. Businesses also have no need for a financier to collect invoices on their behalf. Business owners don’t need all invoices funded and often use it as an overdraft system for purchases of stock, or wages.
Price: Range between 0.5-3% per Invoice plus interest until paid.
How does Invoice Discounting work?
- Discounting lets you draw up to 80% of your invoices when required. It also gives you the ability to predetermine how much you want to draw down, limiting interest costs.
- Once the debtors pay for invoices, the financier releases the final 20% less fees the next day into your bank. In most cases financiers have an almost paperless procedure with a very simple online system.
Therefore banks often make this facility undisclosed to the debtors. Well maintained facilities ensure only you and lender are informed of the facility. If Discounting of invoices is what your business needs for cash flow, contact TDFC and let a consultant discuss with you, pricing and lenders to suit your needs.
Why choose Invoice Discounting?
- Up to 80% advance on invoices verified.
- No automatic payments if required. You can draw up to 80% when you need it.
- Product fees are cheaper
- Credit searches and debtor checks
- Minimal account management needed
- Departments in your business handle collections
- Normally online, easy to use systems.
- Almost paperless systems.
In conclusion TDFC are experts in Invoice Discounting.
Start your free quote today
One call our consultants will ascertain your business needs. Hence explain each of the products strengths and weaknesses. As a result this will better equip owners with knowledge. Knowing how the products operate, means owners can focus about pricing. Trade Debtor Finance Consultants make this easy as well. Having the complete understanding of your needs, we can speak directly to lenders about pricing.
In conclusion our consultants will help setup and monitor the facility for the life of the loan chosen at no direct cost to your firm. For more details you can log to our website at www.tradedebtorfinance.com.au
You can also contact 1300 00 8332 or email your enquiry to email@example.com