Invoice Discounting

Invoice Discounting – The Solution for Small Business Finance

Are you waiting 30, 40 or 90 days to be paid by your clients? You are searching for a solution to your cash flow problems? Invoice discounting is a type of borrowing that will improve your business cash flow by funding accounts receivable.

You can get a loan of up to 80% of your unpaid invoices within 24 hours of verification. When the invoices are paid in full, lenders release the remaining 20%. Therefore this amount is less the lenders fees to your account. This helps your businesses grow and lets you pay those bills. Consequently you ascertain extra flexibility and immediate spending power.

 

How Does the Process Work?

Invoice discounting is typically used by slightly larger businesses with collection or administrative departments. Funding some but not all of their invoices, it is typically used like an overdraft system to make important purchases.

With discounting, you can determine exactly how much money you want to draw (up to 90% of the invoice) and the process is usually handled online. This facility can often be undisclosed to your debtors, meaning your customers won’t be harassed to pay their invoices.

Learn more about invoice discounting services here.

Why Choose Invoice Discounting?

There are no free solutions that solve your cash flow problems. However, with debtor finance solutions like Invoice Discounting, you can see immediate results.

 

Confidential Invoice Discounting

Because with confidential discounting, your debtors won’t know you have taken out finance. Therefore your debtors wont receive collection calls. With quality undisclosed discounting, only you and the lender are ever informed.

 

Invoice Discounting for Brokers

 Trade Debtor Finance Consultants partners with brokers to help them educate and maintain their client base. We can explain invoice discounting to you. While  providing a free quote for your client, and help them decide if invoice discounting is the right choice.

 

Benefits of Invoice Finance Loans

  • Get upfront access to your debtor’s payments and chase your business dreams
  • Furthermore benefit from a confidential facility where your customers don’t know any different
  • In addition fund selected invoices instead of your whole ledger
  • Pay expenses, improve services, hire staff or purchase stock with your extra cash flow
  • in conclusion consider upgrading your equipment, or obtain supplier discounts with your improved spending power

 

Common FAQs

How Do You Know if Invoice Financing Is Right for You?

As a result, no matter what industry you can solve your cash flow problems. Access an honest and independent explanation. While ensuring your matched with the best product.

How Much Will Invoice Finance Loans Cost?

Prices range between 0.5% and 3% per invoice plus interest until the debtors have paid their invoices.

However, TDFC’s service to find the right debtor finance product for you is completely free because we only ever charge the lender. It costs nothing to discover your options.

 

 

How does Trade Debtor Finance Consultants assist with setting up a facility using Invoice Discounting?

Furthermore TDFC can provide a free written quote. Most of all they will present the most affordable debtor finance solutions out there. Try to avoid expensive contracts. Hence spend thousands of dollars only to find out its not the right product for your business. TDFC will make sure a facility meets your needs. Our consultants make undisclosed calls to lenders insuring that lenders can offer a product at an affordable price without damaging the clients credit searches.

Do you want more information on this product Invoice Discounting?

In conclusion for personalised advice on any of our debtor finance services, call us now on 1300 00 8322 or fill in an enquiry form online.

Invoice Discounting And Factoring

How Does Invoice Discounting Work?

Trade Debtor Finance Consultants – Welcomes all past, present, Future Factoring, Debtor Finance, Invoice Discounting Clients into 2018.