Single Invoice Factoring was developed for small to medium businesses in the need for cash flow finance without contract terms.
Price: Range between 3-6% per Invoice plus interest until paid.
How does Invoice Factoring work?
- Invoice Factoring gives you up to 80% advance on your invoice depending on the debtors strength and size.
- Once the debtor pays the financier you get the balance of you invoice less fees into your account the next day.
- Small sign up fees make Invoice Funding popular.
For more information about Single Invoice Factoring, contact TDFC and a consultant will guide you to the correct facility that suits your needs.
Why choose Single Invoice Factoring?
Factoring made easy.
- No lock in contracts
- Funding up to 80% of invoice
- With higher risk to lender more expensive than full service factoring
- Collection and verifications
- Use facility when you need
What other products can I choose from?
Here is a list of our factoring services:
TDFC experts in Single Invoice Factoring Finance.
Start today by getting a free Quote-